13 November 2011

29


It was my 29th Birthday on Friday, I had a lovely day and got some gorgeous presents I am feeling very spoilt and lucky.

His Lordship got me a kindle and I love it (I suspect he got the hump with me constantly borrowing his). I am reading Jane Eyre at the moment and (though I feel a little stupid for admitting it) I am finding the dictionary so helpful.

My sister got me some L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil, I will do a review after I have used it a few more times but it smells divine and left my skin feeling so soft.

So with one year to go until I hit the big 3 0 I have decided I need to find my style. I love dresses and I have a few but I don't wear them as often as I should. I manly stick to jeans and a jersey top during the week as it is easy to just throw them on but I always feel like such a frump. I think the best way for me to make more effort with my clothes is to plan what I am going to wear the night before that way I don't have to think any more than necessary in the mornings. I'll see how it goes though.

No comments: