9 November 2011

Autumn Nails

My favourite nail varnish at the moment is Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure in Pat on the Black that his Lordship brought me back from a work trip to America.

Sally Hansen introduces Complete Salon Manicure, an extraordinary new nail enamel that delivers a complete salon manicure in every bottle. 5 Steps in 1 Bottle: Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Colour and Top Coat. 
I use 3 thin coats and it is a dark purple berry creme colour perfect for Autumn and very chic.

Pic to follow...

The best thing about this polish for me is that it lasts a good 3 days with no chipping which is a miracle for my nails, normally I am lucky to get a day with no chips no matter what polish I use. I also love the wide brush I am hopeless at painting my nails I get it everywhere and clean up after so at least I can get the polish on quickly and evenly before I clean up the cuticles when I am finished. Available from Boots £6.99

No comments: