12 October 2011

Konjac Sponge

I have been looking for something to quickly cleanse my face in the mornings as I am lazy, but if I am wearing make up I know it goes on much smoother if I have properly cleansed and exfoliated skin.

I use Liz Earle cleanse and polish in the evening and I am really happy with that but it is a bit of a faff for me in the morning with the boys to get ready too. So after seeing Strawberry Blondes review here a few months ago I decided to try the Konjac sponge out.

From there website

Konjac is reputed for its health giving properties & used by the Japanese for over 1500 years, having originally been used as a medicine in the sixth century
  • 100% Natural Sponge
  • Gentle exfoliation
  • 100% Colouring Free
  • 100% Additive Free
  • 100% Biodegradable
  • Naturally Sustainable
  • Environmentally Safe
A naturally moisture rich plant fibre which is by nature alkaline, and thus balances the acidity of the skins impurities and oils.
I went for The pink clay version for tired and devitalized skin as my face starting to suffer with the change in seasons.

My first impressions are it is so very soft and left me with no redness at all after washing my face. It leaves your skin feeling really lovely after using it just with water. 


I love that is is a natural product, I will be using this in the morning then moisturising and applying make up if I can be bothered. I will use it for a month and see how I get on with it then do a follow up review.

Also I ordered form the website at midday and it arrived in the post the next day so brilliant service too.

No comments: